Club Membership Fees
For renewing memberships, you will be sent an email two weeks before your membership is due to expiry. This email will have the bank details as well as the unique reference number that you will need to quote.
For members who wish to change their Home Club to StepBridge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org advising of this. An email will then be sent with the bank details as well as the unique reference number that you will need to quote.
For first time memberships, you will be sent an email after you have played your last free trial game. This email will have information about becoming a member of StepBridge Australia, including the bank details as well as the unique reference number that you will need to quote.
|Home Club Membership
(Australian Bridge Federation, South Australia Bridge Federation & StepBridge Australia)
|Associate Membership (StepBridge Australia)
Tournament Playing Fees
- Green Masterpoint Sessions – 50 Participation Points per player
- Red Masterpoint Sessions – 75 Participation Points per player
StepBridge Australia has a process for ordering participation points. This process means that you are never short of enough Participation Points to play in a StepBridge tournament. Below are step by step instructions of how to order your Participation Points.
1. Login to the StepBridge Club (playing platform) as if you were going to play in a tournament. Select a session, click on the Information & Registration button, and then click on the Shopping Cart image.
2. A screen will then pop up and you choose the amount of Participation Points you wish to order and the amount it will cost.
3. The screen will then ask you to confirm the order of the Participation Points. Once you confirm on this screen, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address we have on our database. This confirmation email will have payment instructions, including a unique reference number that you will need to quote.