Existing Members (including re-invited Members)
Most of the club information can be accessed via the Members dropdown menu without logging in. To access your personal profile, which includes:
– View your profile, which includes Tournaments played etc.,
– Change your email address
– View your Participation Points activity
– Retrieve your password
you will need to login into the Portal (top right). Your username and password to login to the Portal is the same as you use for playing bridge in our club. If you have previously been allocated a username, please do not re-apply. If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Welcome to StepBridge Australia
- ABF Affiliated Club.
- For new players joining StepBridge,
we offer 5 free games.
- Play bridge with real people online. No robots allowed!
- Feel at home in a friendly and controlled environment.
- Play daily duplicate bridge sessions.
We offer Novice, Restricted & Open sessions.
- Organise club sessions exclusively for members of your own local bridge club.
- We welcome new players and invite you to join us.
Go to the Registration button to sign up.
- Available for Windows, Mac OS X, iPad, Android and every modern browser.
To play at StepBridge you need to download and install StepBridge on your computer or tablet. Or you can use the web version.
Mac OS X
Your bridge club on StepBridge
Your bridge club can organise its own private club events on StepBridge.
A club event can be scheduled with the following options:
- Amount of boards and rounds
- Time per board
- Match Points or IMPs
- Random or Swiss.
- Own set of boards (upload a PBN)
Are you a club representative, and interested in getting your club to StepBridge? Please send us an e-mail.
Please log in to the StepBridge portal for your personal profile, and all StepBridge information tied to your account.
At the portal you can also review your latest sessions, and navigate to the club pages.